European State Aid Law Association
The Forum of State aid lawyers and scholars across Europe
- The Committee consists of at least four members.
- Members of the Committee must not be working at the same organizations.
The tasks of the Committee is:
- to organize the activities of the ESALA;
- to maintain contacts with officials of DG Competition of the European Commission;
- to chair working groups drafting submissions ESALA makes to the European Commission or the ESA or other institutions;
- to formulate the membership conditions and rules for participating in ESALA’s activities.
Latham & Watkins
Slaughter & May
University of Bergen